“I have a passion for yoga and being able to offer this gift to our community and clients within Heritage Mark is incredibly meaningful to me.”
— Donald A. Elder, Owner
The Studio at Heritage Mark
Welcome to The Studio at Heritage Mark! We are so pleased to have you as a guest and client in our beautiful new yoga and meditation studio! For your safety and for the safety of others, please adhere to the following health and sanitization requirements while in our facility.
If you have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19, please do not come to The Studio:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
If you have any of the above-listed symptoms, you may not return to The Studio until all three of the following criteria are met:
- At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery (resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications); and the individual has improvement in symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); and at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; or
- In the case of an instructor who has symptoms that could be COVID-19 and does not get evaluated by a medical professional or tested for COVID-19, the individual is assumed to have COVID-19, and the individual may not return to The Studio until the individual has completed the same three-step criteria listed above; or
- If the instructor has symptoms that could be COVID-19 and wants to return to The Studio before completing the above self-isolation period, the individual must obtain a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for return based on an alternative diagnosis.
We will not allow an instructor or patron with known close contact to a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19 to return to The Studio until the end of the 14-day self-quarantine period from the last date of exposure.
The Studio will place visible signage in The Studio entry establishing safety guidelines and best hygiene practices.
All patrons must bring their own yoga mat and towel (if desired), and these items must be sanitized prior to bringing into The Studio and after use.
All instructors and patrons must sanitize their hands upon entering The Studio. A sanitizing station will be available at The Studio entrance, as well as disinfecting wipes for your use.
All instructors and patrons shall rigorously practice hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation while in The Studio.
All instructors and patrons must maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals. When entering The Studio and whenever in The Studio entry, all instructors and patrons MUST wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth. When on your mat in the yoga/meditation room, you may remove your face covering if you choose to do so; however, it is highly encouraged to continue wearing it.
Upon arrival at The Studio, please wait for your instructor to grant you entry, one patron at a time.
Personal yoga mats shall be placed on top of the 6’ round mats placed on The Studio floor. These are provided for sanitation purposes and to allow adequate spacing between patrons. When entering the yoga/meditation room, place your mat on the round mat furthest from the entry door and allow others to fill in between yourself and the entrance. At the close of class, will follow the same process to exit The Studio.
The Studio will perform frequent cleaning and disinfecting of any regularly touched surfaces, such as round mats, doorknobs, lockers, bench, and restrooms.
The Studio will disinfect any items that come into contact with patrons, including all yoga and Pilates props.
We welcome you to The Studio at Heritage Mark and look forward to being a valuable contributor to your journey in health, wellness, and happiness.